- Returns Policy
Change or cancel an order
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order has been despatched but hasn't arrived within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team, or call us on 020 3488 5000 between 10am and 3pm, Monday - Friday.
If you've more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven't received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email or call us as before.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, follow our Returns procedure.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, or the items you receive are damaged, just contact us within 14 days for authorisation to return them to us, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid if you return an entire order (UK orders only)